The Annual AGOA Civil Society Forum was hosted in Washington, DC from June 11-15, 2012.
As a member of the organizing committee, ADC's President got a first hand look at what kind of impact this legislation has made since it was enacted in 2000. Up for renewal in 2015, there has been debate about AGOA's effectiveness in its current form. Read More>>
- Nigeria: Breaking - Lagos Records Five New Suspected Ebola Cases August 21, 2014
- West Africa: Outrage Over Global Ebola Response - Calls for Action August 20, 2014
- Liberia: MSF Begins Admitting Patients to Ebola Center in Monrovia, Liberia August 20, 2014
- Mauritius: 'Are You the Minister of Health or the Minister of Sickness?' August 20, 2014
- Kenya: Drone Journalism Takes Off August 20, 2014
As ADC ramps up our outreach efforts for our Beyond the Vote Initiative, we want to keep abreast of the latest news on the immigration front.
Click here to read the following article by Elinor K. Tesfamariam, Esq. to find out more about this new policy enacted June 15, 2012 by the Obama administration.