The Annual AGOA Civil Society Forum was hosted in Washington, DC from June 11-15, 2012.
As a member of the organizing committee, ADC's President got a first hand look at what kind of impact this legislation has made since it was enacted in 2000. Up for renewal in 2015, there has been debate about AGOA's effectiveness in its current form. Read More>>
- Algeria: President Bouteflika - Constitutional Amendments to Adapt Algeria's Supreme Law to Changes November 27, 2014
- Algeria: Fight Against Smuggling - Two People Arrested, Many Objects Seized in South of Country November 27, 2014
- Libya: Settlement of Crises in Mali, Libya - U.S. Greatly Appreciates, Supports Algeria's Efforts November 27, 2014
- West Africa: Sahel Co-Operation Tops Nouakchott Summit November 27, 2014
- Liberia: Violence Hits Campaign Trail in Ebola-Stricken Liberia November 27, 2014
As ADC ramps up our outreach efforts for our Beyond the Vote Initiative, we want to keep abreast of the latest news on the immigration front.
Click here to read the following article by Elinor K. Tesfamariam, Esq. to find out more about this new policy enacted June 15, 2012 by the Obama administration.