The Annual AGOA Civil Society Forum was hosted in Washington, DC from June 11-15, 2012.
As a member of the organizing committee, ADC's President got a first hand look at what kind of impact this legislation has made since it was enacted in 2000. Up for renewal in 2015, there has been debate about AGOA's effectiveness in its current form. Read More>>
- West Africa: Ebola His Women Hard September 22, 2014
- Egypt: Brotherhood Figures Face New Murder Charges September 22, 2014
- South Africa: No Comment on Zuma SIU Response September 22, 2014
- Africa: The AU's Ebola Mission - It's Not All About the Money September 22, 2014
- Africa: The Battle for Seed Independence, Food Security and Sovereignty September 22, 2014
As ADC ramps up our outreach efforts for our Beyond the Vote Initiative, we want to keep abreast of the latest news on the immigration front.
Click here to read the following article by Elinor K. Tesfamariam, Esq. to find out more about this new policy enacted June 15, 2012 by the Obama administration.